WELDER (NOW HIRING)
Opportunity to join a successful team of dedicated professionals based in Birmingham, Alabama in a market leading business supplying highly-engineered, fabricated metal products to the transportation infrastructure industry.
We are searching for a quality individual to fill a highly skilled position in the Welding Operations. Initial duties include 6G level welding of round pipe, square tubing, beams angles and channels. Welding certification is a plus. We are willing to train entry level welders as well. This is a challenging position which requires a high degree of personal discipline and technical expertise.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Welding steel shapes with fillet, partial and full penetration welds
- Welding aluminum shapes with fillet welds
- Weld clean up with needle gun
- Crane operation to move pieces into place
Desired qualities and skills include:
- Welding training or 6G certification
- Previous welding experience
- Strong work ethic and dedication
- Flexibility to work extended hours or alternate shift
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org