Provides materials by receiving, warehousing, and selecting as required by specifications on inventory pick sheets
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and material selecting operations by complying with and executing material movement activities.
- Understand and comply with required and specified steel shapes, grades and sizes.
- Maintain inventory by ability to measure, warehouse and record material dimensional lengths.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Assists in control of inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of storage yard; inspecting equipment; requesting repairs and replacement when needed.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with operational and personnel policies and procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Inventory Control
- Familiarity with Steels Shapes
- Grades and Sizes
- Reporting Skills
- Equipment Maintenance
- Diligence in Documentation
- Discipline in Adhering to Policy
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org